How to spot a cheat.
Could your partner be tempted to stray? Scientists say people who have affairs are likely to fall into at least one of the following categories…..
* Men and women who regard themselves as more socially desirable than their spouses ( they tend to cheat soon after the wedding)
* Wives who report they get their way during disagreements.
* People who weren’t securely attached to their parents during childhood.
* Those who don’t feel their spouse supports and loves them.
* Men and women who are more open to new experiences.
* Alcoholics and those who are clinically depressed.
* Spouses who aren’t equally open and conscientious.
* Women who are more educated than their husbands.
* Individuals with a high income.
* Spouses who work outside the family home.
* Men and women whose jobs involved touching clients.
* Anyone who works alone with a co-worker.
* Those who have spouses with chronic illness.
* Anyone who thinks their sex life is poor- especially men with frigid wives.
* A man whose wife is pregnant.
#dating #single #newlysingle #relationships #cheat #temptation